Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took Bitsy out into the front courtyard today for a little exploring. She chased the kids around for a bit but then she just wanted to snuggle in my pocket :p

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
She looks so cute! So many things to explore! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
4 a.m T! *looks at clock*
It's 3 here. :lol: The dogs were barking, woke me up. Thank goodness they are wrapping up the party across the street. Maybe now I'll sleep peacefully. :lol: I get up at 6, though. I'm headed back to bed. :D xxx

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
It's 3 here. :lol: The dogs were barking, woke me up. Thank goodness they are wrapping up the party across the street. Maybe now I'll sleep peacefully. :lol: I get up at 6, though. I'm headed back to bed. :D xxx
sleep tight! i havent slept yet :] its 4:30 am and i need to get my blanket out of the dryer

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
You too! xxx I can't stay up that late anymore. Getting too old. :lol: Oh warm blankie!! That'll make you sleep good. :) Nighty night. :daisy:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
You too! xxx I can't stay up that late anymore. Getting too old. :lol: Oh warm blankie!! That'll make you sleep good. :) Nighty night. :daisy:
im hopin so, im old too! LMAO ;) but i cant seem to sleep but cant even sew since its too loud LMAO! erghhhh >.< yes i loveeeee warm blankies!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts