Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone hear about the 600 pound Marlin fish that attacked that boy while fishing? He was in a boat with his dad and the Marlin (looks like a swordfish) jumped right out of the water and attacked the boy...the fish broke a lot of bones in the boys face. you can see a video of it on www.msn.com under "video highlights" it says "600 lb fish attacks fisherman."

If i saw a fish that big coming after me, I'd poo my pants! I'm just glad the kid is alright with only some broken bones. He's so lucky the fish didn't poke out his eyes or stab him in the chest with his long nose.

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
xx-nathalie-xx said:
i checked the site , but i can't find movie highlights .......getting late here so it can have something to do with it :D

kisses nat
just go to video upper left hand corner and then the story is inside that to click on, i could not find it right away either

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
ha catch me out there in such a small boat fishing for big fish. ain't gonna happen! no way! like the father said the fish was attacking his attacker. marlin are aggressive fish. i hope he recovers fast.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i know...soooo scary. i wont be going fishing where there's marlin anytime soon. i hope he recovers fast, maybe next time he'll have better luck with catching that fish if he's not afraid to go back out there...i know i'd be scared if it happened to me.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
my dad said it's not the first time something like that happened. he remembers watching a fishing show and a marlin jumped into the boat and the captain was yelling get it off my boat get it off my boat since the thrashing around was breaking some expensive fishing equipment. they opened the back door and had to push it out. a friend of the family said her friends were out fishing and they accidently hooked a baracuda and they tried to get it off the line but it bit the woman and she had to ahve her arm amputated. yikes! and here i freak out if a crab gets loose :shock:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JAYNE said:
That fish was massive !! :shaking: Poor boy i hope he gets better soon . I would never get on a boat like that with fish that big in the water! id have 2 b on a cruise liner or something!!
well, fish that big wouldn't stop me from getting in the water or anything...i just wouldn't go in a tiny boat like that. i think that boat was kinda small to be fishing in waters with fish that big in them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts