Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a saltwater tank a couple of weeks ago. So far I have 2 damsels and just got 2 clown fish today. I already have names for the damsels (Biff & Marty (from Back to the Future and also Madagascar). I was originally planning only getting 1 clown fish today, so I had already picked out Marlin (from Finding Nemo) as a name. But now I need another name! One of them is very active & the other one is quite calm. I've only had one fish that lived long enough to name before now, so I don't really have any ideas! I don't want a name that's so cute that I would want to name a future dog after though! (No plans to get anymore dogs right now, but a girl can dream! ;) lol) Any suggestions for the new clown fish?

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
If you have a marlin you need to have a nemo too!! I would love to have a saltwater tank the fish are so pretty & colorful. All I have are 3 bettas & 1 neon fish.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay, I think I have decided on Nemo...but Captain Nemo instead! I didn't want it to be too generic, but my nephew suggested the Captain Nemo. Apparently its from Captain Kangaroo (old tv show), I don't really remember much of it, so hopefully Captain Nemo isn't too dumb!! lol Oh, and apparently I have two hermit crabs now! They kind of came with the rocks I bought!

·
Registered
734 Posts
I decided , being a Law and Order SVU fan I have a freshwater tank that is 75 gallon and the bala shark has an attitude like STabler sometimes so , thats the bala , the the huge monsterous , bad boy suckerfish is Fin ! Dont you just love your characters ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts