Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pay day has finally come so I will be ordering ZP for Mylo tonight and some ZP treats. I've heard about the health benefits of fish oil and how it can help with chewing and scratching (he chews his paws a lot) and the vet said to try adding oil to his meals. I was looking at salmon oil on amazon. What are your thoughts? Is salmon oil the best option? Is this one ok...? Healthy Hounds salmon oil for dogs and cats 500ml: Amazon.co.uk: Pet Supplies

Thanks =)

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
I have never used that brand. My Pet nutrionist has always given my kids this one.

Grizzly Salmon Oil for Dogs 250 ml: Amazon.co.uk: Pet Supplies

Buy a small bottle to see how he likes it as it can be pricey and I have one that will not have anything to do with Fish (including the ZP venison and Fish where she loves the ZP Venison) and one that is ok with anything.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have never used that brand. My Pet nutrionist has always given my kids this one.

Grizzly Salmon Oil for Dogs 250 ml: Amazon.co.uk: Pet Supplies

Buy a small bottle to see how he likes it as it can be pricey and I have one that will not have anything to do with Fish (including the ZP venison and Fish where she loves the ZP Venison) and one that is ok with anything.
Thanks for the recommendation. I was also wondering about bones for him to chew on and clean his teeth/ help with teething. He's around 12 weeks and weighs 1.2kg. What's safe and how much should I give him? Thanks for your help.

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Thanks for the recommendation. I was also wondering about bones for him to chew on and clean his teeth/ help with teething. He's around 12 weeks and weighs 1.2kg. What's safe and how much should I give him? Thanks for your help.
I give my kids a good bone once or twice a week. They love bones and go through them quickly!

I use all natural made in the USA bully sticks, antlers, tendons etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.