Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lily LOVES the computer! When I am on it she sits on my lap and tries to catch the cursor with her tongue.

She must be reading a really good thread in this pic :p

Maxx more grown just over 10 months old.

They loved the crunchy leaves

The crew on my sons bed. Lola is under the blankets hiding from the camera.

Well that's my chi gang. I will post some birthday pics of Maxx and the girls on Saturday. Don't worry, I promise to limit it to a few! Lol!:p

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Don't you dare limit it. Your chi's are gorgeous. Every one of them is prettier than the next. That Lily's face is just amazing. Max is gorgeous. Only boy, right?

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't you dare limit it. Your chi's are gorgeous. Every one of them is prettier than the next. That Lily's face is just amazing. Max is gorgeous. Only boy, right?
Thank you for the wonderful compliments on the chi's. I love it. Yes, Maxx is the only boy. Having all girls I thought I would give a little boy a try. He is the most affectionate of the bunch. When he looks at me with those eyes, I melt:) Thanks again and I will post more pics! Remember you asked for it!!! LOL:p

I love your pups!!! I can't wait to see more photos!!

They are adorable!! And the lap top pic is to cute!
Thank you. You are very sweet. Yeah, the pic of Lily on the computer is one of my favorites. She just can't stay away from the computer. She's like her mom! LOL:p

Ohhhh, they are lovely! That first one should be in a contest. She's so intense.
I do love picture overload. Keep them coming!
Thank you Rochelle. Yeah, I should enter it in a contest. If I find one I will. I will definitely keep them coming!:p

I Love that picture of lily!!
Thank you! :D

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
You must post loads of pics often!!! We love pics here! Your lot is absolutely gorgeous. I just love them all. The first one of Lily on the computer is classic. Really beautiful gang!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I love that first pic!! That is hilarious and so cute!! They are a beautiful group. Lucky you!

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Great pictures! I hope you continue to post pictures of your chis more often... they're all so gorgeous!

Maxx looks like how I'd imagine Tucker to look at that age... such a handsome boy!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts