Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I also noticed her absence on the Forum???? Where are you Fizzy Dave's Mom? Isn't it funny when you are like "Addicted" to this Forum, you begin to notice and also miss reading other members post? :) Hope all is well with you guys!

sandra

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Dont know about Fizzys mum's where abouts, but i got a dogster pm this morning Guiness hasnt been able to get in here for a few days!

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
as I have been away from chi-people for a while - I have been reading through old posts and she seemed really nice!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
There could be a problem with their Internet Server??? We used to have that problem all the time. :roll:

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
sjc said:
I also noticed her absence on the Forum???? Where are you Fizzy Dave's Mom? Isn't it funny when you are like "Addicted" to this Forum, you begin to notice and also miss reading other members post? :) Hope all is well with you guys!

sandra
:lol: :lol: :lol: scary isnt it

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Well ive just sent her the page so will see if that makes any difference to getting in or not? Edited to say,Guiness mom can see the page i sent but still when clicks on items it says she cant get it ?Anyone computer lit here?

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
message form Guiness's mom

Guiness's mom reply to tell you all, i asked if it was her server, she said>>>>> Could be.. if so, I won't be on until after the first of May - when I move back to Orlando. :-/ Give everyone my best - and I will see them, then! Thanks for your help.Alison

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: message form Guiness's mom

sullysmum said:
Guiness's mom reply to tell you all, i asked if it was her server, she said>>>>> Could be.. if so, I won't be on until after the first of May - when I move back to Orlando. :-/ Give everyone my best - and I will see them, then! Thanks for your help.Alison
Please tell Guinness' mom that we miss her and her baby very much. Can't wait to have them back, as they definitely add so much to this forum. We'll also expect to see lots of new pics. :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts