Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fizzy sleeps in the bed with us ( I know he is spoilt ;) ) he sleeps
like a little angel , but over the last few days he has started a new thing :lol: At 5am my boyfriend gets up to go to work ( he is a baker )
As soon as he leaves Fizzy rushes & jumps on my boyfriends pillow , which is fine , But :shock: over the last few nights we have been woken up at about 3am with Fizzy standing barking and giving evil looks at my boyfriend to get up and go so he can have the pillow :lol: :lol:

Oh one more story , yesterday we had such a good day , I take Fizzy to the park most days and he just walks by my side yesterday he ran :D
I was so excited people looked at me like I was some kind of nutter :D :lol:

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Fizzy You are a devious lil devil :lol: Auggie goes to bed with Dad ever nite because he always goes earlier than me ( then I get on here :lol: ) When I go in to bed Auggie runs over and crawls under the cover and plasters himself to mt tummy :D

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Auggies Mom said:
Fizzy You are a devious lil devil :lol: Auggie goes to bed with Dad ever nite because he always goes earlier than me ( then I get on here :lol: ) When I go in to bed Auggie runs over and crawls under the cover and plasters himself to mt tummy :D
Chico does the same exact thing. He goes to bed with my hubby and just comes out to the living room every once in a while to check on me and the kitties, then as soon as i go to bed he crawls under the covers and cuddles up with me. :D

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
hehe

must confess something ....i have a bit of a cold and i was snoring last night .....my bf was so annoyed he went to sleep downstairs in the sofa ...so i had all this bed for me and the three musketeers and I LOVED IT :D

kisses nat

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
awwwww fizzy is brill jake stays in my bed for ten mins before i go sleep then i put him next to my bed in his bed he is stil so tiny and my bed quite high up safer for him down there

1 - 15 of 15 Posts