Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I noticed some dandruff-like flakes just on one area of Hershey's fur. It's on the back, about 2 inches from the tail. It's only on one spot, and her fur comes off in that area. I got so nervous I immediately gave her a bath, but I see some are still left. I'll make an appointment to the vet this Friday, but does anyone know what it is?? :confused: I felt like all fur around it would come off if I tried removing the flakes, that's why I gave her a bath. Could it be a parasite?? She's on sentinel, I just gave her 3 days ago. I think she last had it in December, so that's more or less 3 months. I should have stuck with the 45 days but I kept forgetting. :( She had her annual checkup Jan 28 and was clear from parasites.

·
Registered
282 Posts
i dont think its any kind of parasite, mine had the same thing, but i started to give oil and it healed. try giving fish oil (the human kind), one pill a day, that should help, if in a week theres no progress then i would go to the vet

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.