Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone own a FlavorWave Oven?

I think I read on this forum awhile back that a few owned one and love it. I finally ordered one and can't wait to get it!! you got any tips?? recipes you want to share?? I found several FlavorWave recipes on Food.com but would like yours if you would share :coolwink:

Since my second 'bout' of Colon Cancer.... there are alot of foods I cannot eat anymore...I eat alot of Chicken and seafood- no Beef or Pork... so I am hoping this item will let me cook the chicken without the fat and taste better...

would love to hear about your use of this item

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Anyone own a FlavorWave Oven?

I think I read on this forum awhile back that a few owned one and love it. I finally ordered one and can't wait to get it!! you got any tips?? recipes you want to share?? I found several FlavorWave recipes on Food.com but would like yours if you would share :coolwink:

Since my second 'bout' of Colon Cancer.... there are alot of foods I cannot eat anymore...I eat alot of Chicken and seafood- no Beef or Pork... so I am hoping this item will let me cook the chicken without the fat and taste better...

would love to hear about your use of this item
I don't have one but please let me know if it is worth all the hype!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts