Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Those are all such great pics! Funny captions too. :lol:

You don't post enough pics of those two, young lady. I know you're busy being a big TV (and radio) star but geez. :wink:

Lily and I are enjoying an exceptionally quiet weekend. We were to have visited my folks today but we decided to postpone until next week because of the rain from Ophelia. We sure can use the rain here too. :wave:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HAHA!

You guys are too funny! i am hardly a 'star'...hear that? The last second just ticked on my 15 minutes. Oh well! 8)
Alright, you saucy folks you.....I will try to post more often! :) Thanks for the kind words!

:wave:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
p.s..

Rachael....I was just showing my boyfriend Lily's dogster page. I think she is such a doll. And as you have mentioned before, she and Flea have SOOO much in common! I am consistently amazed at how far Flea is coming along. In a year since I've had her, she's made leaps and bounds.

We went in for her shots yesterday and while I was paying, a woman asked me how old Flea was (bc she was nestled in my arms). I told her 3 (again, like you, I have been told she may be older b/c of the whole breeder dog ordeal). The woman was amazed at how calm she was. And I know I am very lucky to have her...she never barks, she is ultra quiet, has the nicest temperament and is good to her little brother (who makes up for the barking). She has also never once been agressive to humans. In fact, now she gets excited to meet them, when she would once cower and shake. On walks now, if someone looks at her kindly Flea will stop and walk over to them, tail wagging. It is so great to see!

Anyhoo...enuff gushing. Have a great Sunday!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts