Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I am actually not sure on the recommended dosage. I think there are multiple ways to use it; and not necessarily just fed it; or sprinkled etc. I'll stay tuned to this too though, as I'd like to know too.

Just as a recommendation too, Neem Oil makes a really great repellent if you're looking for natural ways to repel pests. The biggest downside though is it's very smelly, potent, and makes skin greasy for a while (but no more than any Frontline type product, I guess.) It's kind of a "garlic vinegrette" smell... if that makes sense.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
This is what I used to use:
Amazon.com: Synergy Richard's Organics Pet Wellness/Pet Healing Neem Oil, 4 Ounce: Pet Supplies

But there are other neem products. I would just mix up a batch with some water (since it's an oil it doesn't really dissolve but I was able to get it to 'spray' from a bottle if diluted well! You just only want to mix up as much as you use.

ETA: I realize the most recent review there is not a good one. That said I've not heard of this before; but know that animals can have adverse effects to anything, I don't think it's a common side effect! O_O

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.