Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
A real shame they don't state what the 48% of "other" chemicals is - from the research I've done, the "other" component can be extremely dangerous.

I'm also leary of manufacturers who claim that spot-ons are NOT absorbed into the bloodstream when lab tests have found them in organs, expelled in urine & poo etc. I hate the way this industry is non-transparent, non-accountable, and usually, dishonest, which leave us all worried about their future health and sick to the pit of the stomach every time we administer a darn thing.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know! It is very frustrating, I guess you have to weigh the best of two evils. I would hate for them to get lymes disease, and whatever else they could get from the little pests. But then on the other hand you have all the chemicals that are going into their little systems. But if we don't do it then there is no outside time in the summer and that's no fun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.