Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Flea does this crazy thing where she spins her little butt off when she's happy....and she's MOSTLY happy when she's eating! Every day at feeding time, she will give me one last spin (or two) before I put her bowl down. Tried to post one of those free videos...can someone tell me if this works??

http://www.zippyvideos.com/3464069661402336/mvi_3225/

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
I just love seeing Flea. :lol: :lol:

Lily spins like it's her job, like she was born to spin, like her entire reason for living is to spin. I've always called it "twirling." Lily does the basic "I'm so happy I could burst" spin and then she has the "If I throw my butt into the air the rest of me will follow and then you'll see I'm freaking ecstatic" spin. She also has a slow, deliberate spin that she uses when she's just walking from one side of the room to the other. Lily is the Lance Armstrong of spinning. :D

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
That was so cute! Minx is a little spinner too. She spins when she gets a treat. She runs off with it then puts it down on the floor then spins and twirls a number of times before settling down to eat it. She also spins after she's done her poopies! :D Brooke does zoomies more. :p

·
Registered
897 Posts
I give that a 10!! Done with such precision! :D You have such beautiful floors. I would love to refinish our floors but since it is a rental, it isn't my job to do so. LOL

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Flea Shakes a Paw (video)

Okay..is this getting annoying yet? I am so loving the video option!
So, this is me (and please forgive the annoying 'this is how i talk to my pets' voice)....getting Flea to shake a paw. She is SO shy about giving her paw that she bows her head when she lifts her paw up. I taught this command to her, to give her a bit more confidence, as she is a very shy, quiet girl. Meanwhile, Chachi would slap me upside the head with his paw if he could! HAH!

*Hey, just noticed the video doesn't have audio, I don't think. Consider yourself lucky! :) *

http://www.zippyvideos.com/3992392881419936/mvi_2734_copy/

1 - 10 of 10 Posts