Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little guy got neutered yesterday, along with 5 teeth pulled and a tatoo :cry: . He is a lot better today than he was when I picked him up yesterday, thank goodness (I wanted to cry he looked so sad)! His ears always stuck straight up before the operation, but now they are floppy again. I am wondering if their ears go floppy when they are sick, or stressed? (they are so cute floppy)lol. Also, how do I make pictures smaller so they can be posted?

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Yes their ears sometimes do get floppy when they are not feeling 100% and also when they are teething. I'm sure his ears will come back up!

I can't really help you with the resizing. I have an account with photobucket where I store my photos. I love that site because it is free and easy! When you store the photo there, you also have the option to resize it.

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
they do flop when sick and or teething etc. Sure hope your guy is better soon. :wave:

on the pics you can use paint shop or there are many photo programs out there. I can also do it for you, if you need. Just e-mail it to me :wave:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'd like to have a picture show up when I send a message. Can you help me with that. Also, how can I make a box to show up under my signature... lead me to the instructions. Please... Thanks!!

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
mom2chis said:
I'd like to have a picture show up when I send a message. Can you help me with that. Also, how can I make a box to show up under my signature... lead me to the instructions. Please... Thanks!!
Go to the siggy section there are a few people that do siggys you just need to ask and provide pics :wave:

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks so much for your replies and information! Also - Kemos Mamma, thanks for the offer to resize my photos. We just moved, so the computer all my pics are on is not set up yet. Once I get around to doing that, I will try to resize them and if I can't do it, I will call on you for help if you don't mind! Thanks again!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
That's good to know. And I think that's cute that they have their own little way of telling us how they're feeling... With floppy ears.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts