Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
I love the chocolate one, have either found new homes yet? if not I'd be happy to fly over to pick up the choccy one he's gorgeous I love the colour

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nope neither one of them have homes yet cause I am still trying to decide whether I want the little rats to stay with me. I told my husband that I would try to sell them but if no one wants them I might have to keep them lol. I am attached to the little chocolate one(Brownie) and he is starting to get attached to the little tri(Henry).

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
They're adorable! It's great cause it's like the chocolate one is LH like Mom, but the same color as Dad! And the other is Tri like Mom but SH like Dad!! What a sweet little pair!! :)

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Courtney said:
I love the chocolate one... his hair looks very wavy. He's adorable. And, so is his brother!! :D
The last litter the long haired ones did not have this thick of a coat. I am thinking he is double coated? Fudges dad(Brownies grandpa) was long haired and had a very very nice coat and the breeder said that he recently won a champion title so I am thinking he is going to be just like his grandpa. The only problem is his tail does not curl enough. Henry looks like a perfect little show dog, so I am thinking about trying to start training him for shows if I can find information on that around where I live. I just met a lady that breeds and shows labradors so I am gonna have to give her a call(if I get to keep them) My vet has 2 people who want to buy them but I have to go check out the homes first because in Missouri there are a lot of people who don't know the responsibility of a chi.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts