Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

Registered
Fabulous!!! :love1: I 馃挅love馃挅 your girls' style! Can't wait to see what they get next, their fashion always inspires me! :happynails:(I think the hubby thinks the one designer harness is enough, but we all know that's not true! :laughing6:)

Premium Member
How adorable! I think the collars are so pretty on them but then what isn't?? Made me think of the song "suave mende!"
Mojo says hi to his girlfriends Mia and Raisin!
I found a large flower slider finally on ebay last week! Finally!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Fabulous!!! :love1: I 馃挅love馃挅 your girls' style! Can't wait to see what they get next, their fashion always inspires me! :happynails:(I think the hubby thinks the one designer harness is enough, but we all know that's not true! :laughing6:)
Thanks Maddie, you're so sweet! Can't wait to see your harness, you are going to love it!

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
Love, love that slider...I was never fond of flowered or sliders on collars until I saw your two style setting girls in them. Now I'm obsessed..;)

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
How adorable! I think the collars are so pretty on them but then what isn't?? Made me think of the song "suave mende!"
Mojo says hi to his girlfriends Mia and Raisin!
I found a large flower slider finally on ebay last week! Finally!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Give Mojo big hugs from his sis's . I did ask Pucci & Catans about SL sliders. They didn't carry them, that must be why!

Premium Member
Oh my, they are just lush, I've gotta get me some of those! I've just got my two starting wearing collars as the puppy class teacher told me off! But I must admit its nice buying bling collars. You're fur babies are sooooo lucky :)

Registered
Discussion Starter #18
Oh my, they are just lush, I've gotta get me some of those! I've just got my two starting wearing collars as the puppy class teacher told me off! But I must admit its nice buying bling collars. You're fur babies are sooooo lucky :)
The fun thing about collars is the colors and bling! It's kind of like dressing up without having to put clothes on them! Star shopping!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts