Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had to post some pics of the puppies after they ate a big meal of puppy food and had there nails trimmed. They look so wore out. Flower looks like she is thinking hmmm I wonder why they aren't attacking me for milk lol.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
WOW. Is there enough cuteness in that picture? :lol: You're very lucky you don't live close to Pennsylvania. I'd take them all! Keep the pictures coming. :wave:

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She does seem happy to have a break lol. Now my real job starts I have had change the newspapers in the whelping box 4 to 5 times a day. Thank god for mother-in-laws who recycle newspapers. She had a giant box getting ready to be taken to the recycling place. The past 2 days these puppies have had my constant attention with all the cleaning and feeding. By the way they make a terrible mess when eating lol. I have learned to feed them on a bunch of newspapers so I don't have to mop my floor everytime they eat.

·
Registered
330 Posts
How on earth did you trim all of their toe nails? Did they freak out? I can't even get my one chis nails trimmed without it becoming a big production!!

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol the puppies nails grow extremely fast. I use a pair of baby fingernail clippers. The puppies are already getting really use to being held so it is pretty easy. Half of them fell asleep while I was trimming them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts