Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I would like to hear some opinions about what brand of food do you feed your senior Chihuahua.
Thank you 馃槉

Registered
I am in love with Royal Canin. I don't switch to senior till next year, but Cuddles is doing excellent on Royal Canin Chihuahua formula. It has a lot of research behind its nutrition to back it up. She was on grain free for years and was very skinny. This is a little TMI, but her poops have gotten a lot smaller and have a perfect consistency (at least when I'm not adding wet food as a treat for her). That means she's digesting it very well. I love how she is doing on it.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I am in love with Royal Canin. I don't switch to senior till next year, but Cuddles is doing excellent on Royal Canin Chihuahua formula. It has a lot of research behind its nutrition to back it up. She was on grain free for years and was very skinny. This is a little TMI, but her poops have gotten a lot smaller and have a perfect consistency (at least when I'm not adding wet food as a treat for her). That means she's digesting it very well. I love how she is doing on it.
CuddlesMom,
My little Dami谩n is 11 years old. He has a lot of energy when we go out for walks. Unfortunately he seems to be getting a little round around the middle.
Thank you

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
CuddlesMom,
I decided to give Dami谩n Blue for Senior dog. He likes his new food just fine 馃槉

1 - 5 of 5 Posts