Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all when we bought poppy the breeder gave us some of her food
it is Eukanuba puppy i havent used this food before my other dogs eat iams
is Eukanuba a good food to feed her as i would like her to have the best for her my other dogs are big ones so im also not sure on how much she should be eating she dont seem to eat much at all but then my other dogs are 10stone and 10 1/2 stone so it wouldant seem much up against them they may be bigger than her but she is the boss

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
There have been many many many threads posted about food. I think you'll easily and quickly be able to find the information you're looking for if you search the forum for either Eukanuba or puppy food, or whatever key words you can think of. You should get a lot of results. Just look around the forum a bit. I promise you'll find what you're looking for!

In the meantime, here are a few websites to check how your food and other foods rate.

Dog Food Reviews - Main Index - Powered by ReviewPost
Dog Food Reviews | Dog Food Ratings

You want to strive to feed a 5 or 6 star food. One site says it is a 1 star, another says it is a 3 star. Either way, not too great. One food my Roxy eats is Fromm. That is the only kibble she is fed. That is considered at least a 5 star food. Others on here feed a variety of foods such as Acana or Orijen... and many others.

If you really want a good food, think more along the lines of raw food or pre-made raw, such as Stella and Chewys or ZiwiPeak. If you do a search on the forum for those foods, you will find a lot of great information for those to help you become informed as well! :)

Good luck in your search! :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Demands for different type of pet are different. All the food have different proteins and also different plans which we have to show to these pets because it is also important to top writing websites feed them. If we not feed them then that was not good for us and also for them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Oh, actually u should control your dog's ration. My dad is a vet, I can ask him if y want. By the way, I also found a lot of essays for my college even about the dogs at this website where u can buy college essay UK cause this is the best writing service.So u can try to ask those guys, maybe they also know smth.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts