Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I have been reading this forum since we first got Lola our Chihuahua almost a year ago, you guys seem to have a great place here with lots of experienced chihuahua owners. Lola just got spayed and is almost fully recovered, she also meets with a trainer next weekend for the first time to help with some socialization problems. I want to make sure we are feeding her the right food so she stays healthy and happy, since day one we have been feeding her BilJac. I am willing to cook for her or choose another food if I need to, what do you guys think?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok well let me try to refrase the question, is biljac a good dry food for dogs? I was thinking about switching to fromm dog food. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Welcome! Lola is a cutie!

Like Zoey's mom said there are better foods out there. The links she provided are great.

In my opinion raw meat, bones, and organs is best!
If you want a commercial pet food I'd say Ziwi Peak is an excellent dehydrated raw food. I feed raw, and I also feed Ziwi Peak a few meals a week. :)

The Honest Kitchen (THK) is a dehydrated food. It's has been getting great reviews on here. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for your guys input! I may try out four star dog food, the local feed store sells it here. I hope she likes it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts