Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Britney received a package today and it was from her Secret Valentine! :daisy:

What's going on? What are you yapping about? Why did you wake me up?

Had a blurry "motion" pic of her next to the box but then I don't want her SV's address showing up, so I'm not going to post it.

Mom look at that box! It has red and my fave color, PINK!!

Check out all the great stuff I got!! Now I relax at home while I snack o my Valentine's homemade treat!! I love it, i love it!

Skinneeeeeeeeez!!! I had NO idea they had a flamingo, SV, you've made Britney very happy

Britney got also the sweetest card, which she did not want me sharing. But she did say I could share his signature

Bambam, you are the bestest Valentine any gal like me could ask for!! I'm so happy you sent me things that you like too cause you sent some good stuff!

Ahra, you have a sweetheart for a chi; both of them actually. Thanks so much and hugs and kisses to you and your babies!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Happy Valentines Britney, you got some great treats and that flamingo is going to be very fun.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Oh... I just love Britney !! She is so cute with the valentine...the box is so pretty for her. xoxo

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
i'm so glad you got it!!!!! I knew britney was a girly girl and she would appreciate the pink flamingo. Enjoy and bambam says he is so happy to have had such a pretty girl as his secret valentine!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Wow, Britney and Butter both got great Valentine packages.. Gonna have to be some "sharing" happening at your place..lol Blessings, Deb

1 - 15 of 15 Posts