Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a little boy coming next week and I was just wondering what does kind of food everyones little ones like best.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Lily LOVES Ziwipeak. We got some samples sent to us. If she could figure out to stand on her head for it, she would. Unfortunately, it would cost us about $60 a month to feed her so we've been using it as treats for her. She has had Acana and liked it. She is now on TOTW and loving it. I switched our cat to it as well. Big hit here!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
My pup came from the breeder eating amushy food, human baby food mixed with a wet food and Nutra-Cal puppy. He also came with Royal Canin ...it was really tiny kibble. I switched him over to orijen for the kibble after a few weeks. In the begining, just getting them to learn how to eat is a process. This is especially true if the pup is younger than say 12 weeks of age.

Now my dog would eat anything ...raw, kibble, bones, vegetables...

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
We feed Prey Model Raw, but my cats are currently on The Honest Kitchen Prowl and they love it and are doing well on it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I wouldn't recommend Royal Canin to anyone.
I bred German Pointers at the time & was recommended it as a great puppy food, well I had so many runny poos & tummy upsets I soon switched to another . . James Wellbeloved which is a natural, no additives dry food, my pups thrived on it

·
Registered
8 Posts
I love Royal Canin, I've been feeding it for a few years. Switched off awhile back but came back to it., I started mixing with Pro Plan Select Puppy Canned. My pups look great and it's easy to pick up at any pet store. Anyone over 10lbs (I have a boxer and occasional rescues) eats Purina One mixed with a variety of canned foods. And cats eat Blue Wilderness

1 - 11 of 11 Posts