Chihuahua People Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Just to clarify.... the vet was not sure.They were ulcerated and such. He gave me the medicine to try and help clear up but at that time it seemed possibly an eye disease but with the ulcerations it was hard too tell so I wanted to do the drops and clear up anything possible at first. Been uing the medication and now ulceration sseems goone and so does all the extra hziness that appeared around ulcerations. I also noticed the blueness which he also had since we got him, is also gone. We always just thought his eyes had a bit of blue colring. It was like the blue most puppy eyes have when they are new only his did not change and we figired it was just a coloring thing.

So anyway.... the whole thing is so very very strange and I have no idea what to make of what happened when he was out of my care, but as of today( we are still doing the meds, and his eyes are now deep brown with no sores or anything and there is a bit of a tiny haze that is very small on a portion of each eye but you really have to look for it. so HOPING the continuation of meds will keep making it better even more. :wave:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Oh ... and another thing about this little guy :D Kinda weird but he always was a bit thin. When he came back he 's beefed up and I'm thinking he was on a fattening up table food binge with he lady because he was porked up so fast . When I took him back the fat fell off him within a couple days (possibly because the trama????) and he skyrocketed down to like 2.5 lbs( he was around 6 when he came home, I can't remember the exact number ). He is now back to his usual 4.5 and looking fit and trim . That is another weird thing because he turned into this little skeleton looking thing after being home a few days yet STILL was hopping around wanting to play the whole time.
Poor baby with eye trauma and weight soaring and declining and he was still a trooper not complaining one bit.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.