Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took these today in our garden, the batteries ran out on my camera so I only got a few pics. I keep Cookie on a lead now because it's easier to guide him out and up the stairs and things.

Lola loves this ball

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Cookie stands like a little penguin, but I think that's cute. I've cut out all his extra treats so hopefully he will lose a bit of weight. What do you think of his size?

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
awww marie they are so cute together and cookie is just a darling loved these pics xxx
Thank you xx. Cookie doesn't run around much but Lola runs around like a bullet lol. She races round the garden and jumps over Cookie like a race horse jumping a fence lol.

I've got pics of Cookie when he was young running in the garden like she used too. Lola is obsessed with that ball.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Pleeeeassee post younger pics of Cookie. I just love him!
Lola is soo cute, her tiny little eyes!!!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
aww, i love it! they are so cute. Cookie looks so dignified. like he should be wearing medals...lol. and Lola! What a rocket...puppy zoomies! I am usually too busy laughing when zoe runs crazy to grab the camera. they really are great Marie

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
aww, i love it! they are so cute. Cookie looks so dignified. like he should be wearing medals...lol. and Lola! What a rocket...puppy zoomies! I am usually too busy laughing when zoe runs crazy to grab the camera. they really are great Marie
Oh thank you, I love the way you describe Cookie it's so true lol. I've posted really old pics of him now so you can all see what he was like in his puppy years.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All your comments about Cookie really touch me you know. It's so nice hearing your comments. I just told him that you were all admiring him lol. He does me proud. It's so great I found this place and I can watch all your Chi's grow. I think of you all on here as my friends I really do.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh Marie, Cookie has the sweetest face I've ever seen!!! Love the action shot of Lola running next to him with the ball. Too precious for words. Thank you!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
All your comments about Cookie really touch me you know. It's so nice hearing your comments. I just told him that you were all admiring him lol. He does me proud. It's so great I found this place and I can watch all your Chi's grow. I think of you all on here as my friends I really do.
You have been a wonderful addition to this forum Marie. You're a sweetheart and your pups are divine!!!

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Aww...there's my Cookie ! I love seeing him.

What a grand old man he is !
Looks like he's dealing well with Lola now ?

He was a handsome youngster, but I can't help it,
the mature Cookie tears at my heart.

Tell him I love him !

:)

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Cookie is such a beautiful boy. I've seen a lot of pictures with the chi's front feet turning out. My Babs stands that way and Babs definitely is not over weight. In fact, I worry about her not having enough. I think the feet thing is just a chi thing.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts