Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to keep these just for myself but after you guys have shown such love for Cookie I wanted to share them with you. These were taken a few weeks before he passed away.

Thank you to those who have donated towards helping me pay Cookie's £245 vet bill. You raised a massive £77 towards it with all your kind donations. And I have been smiling again :)

It makes me cry to look at these last pictures of him but I wanted to share them with my friends.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Well, your photos made me cry, too, and I am pretty tough. You can take care of me in my old age, LOL!!!!

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Such a little doll. He looked so comfy. I like that the blanket is still keepinghim warm and conmfortable. *hugs*

·
Registered
566 Posts
Marie i really do feel for you i know how you feel. Cookie was very lucky to have such a lovely mum big hugs for you x

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Marie, I have not gotten to know you yet but I am so sorry for your loss. Cookie looks so safe and warm in these pictures, and I'm sure he still is with his special blanket. You were a good momma to him. Rest his sweet little heart in peace.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Hey ladies, even if you can spare an English £1 or two, heck that's not even a cup of coffee, every teeny, weeny bit helps. Or, if you want to buy a great book, see the long list available in Marie's other thread and read the full explanation & paypal address. Hint: If you click the "Gift" button, Marie doesn't get hit with the fee for receiving funds :).

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey ladies, even if you can spare an English £1 or two, heck that's not even a cup of coffee, every teeny, weeny bit helps. Or, if you want to buy a great book, see the long list available in Marie's other thread and read the full explanation & paypal address. Hint: If you click the "Gift" button, Marie doesn't get hit with the fee for receiving funds :).
awwww thank you so much.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Marie, thank you for sharing Cookie with us. He was a sweet old soul. I know everyone loves puppies, but I love the old ones. The ones who have been with us through the years. If you have had the love of an old dog, you are truly blessed.

I'm happy that people here have helped to ease your burden a little bit, both financially and by supporting you. I wish I could do more.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Marie, these pics are a sweet gift to us.. thank you, my friend. I was just talking about Cookie in a post a bit ago when I was looking at old photos of our little Rio (RIP) whose little tongue stuck out like Cookie's did. I geniuely loved Cookie (seniors touch my heart), and I know how blessed he was to share his life with you. Deb

·
Registered
78 Posts
Oh, the seniors have my heart, too. He was such an adorable little cutie... I'm so glad you are able to wrap him in his blankie, still... may it help heal your heart...

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Marie, these pictures are worth a thousand words, they are precious and show
what a caring mom you were to Cookie. You gave him a good long, happy life.
Thank you for sharing with us. Hugs sweetie.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts