Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Wonderful shots.. I so enjoyed seeing them. I especially loved the red panda which we rarely see.. and loved the turtles!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha thanks Deb. It was crazy hot out there today! We were surprised by a lot of the animals they had there actually - komodo dragons and albino alligators? Quite the selection for sure.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Great pics! I adore Red Panda's! Thanks for sharing! :)

·
Registered
355 Posts
Love the otter...otterly adorable! What's up with the big squirrely-looking thing lying on his back with the chipmunk? Did it scare him into playing dead?

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Love the otter...otterly adorable! What's up with the big squirrely-looking thing lying on his back with the chipmunk? Did it scare him into playing dead?
Haha! Silliest thing, there is actually another picture in that slideshow randomly of him curled over into a ball, then right as I was going to walk off he uncurled and started air-nibbling like he was working a binky - silliest thing i've ever seen.

Very nice !
I love Zoos. I could spend all day looking at elephants and giraffes, let alone all the rest.
They had 8 giraffes, it was packed in their area too so I can imagine plenty of people agree with you :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts