Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting this for Angelbaby :)

I am finally getting my new baby, I will be getting her in 4 weeks
She is the most perfect little girl from the sire that I have been wanting to steal ;) LOL!!
She is from the same breeder where I got Honey from and the same breeder my cousin (sugarbaby) got Keona from!

With out further a due
Introducing Izzabella (Izzy)

MUM (Sugar)

DAD (Choco)

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i am so so sooooooooooooo jealous lol , this was my pic from the start , but at least i get to see her grow up :)

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I didnt realise you posted this on your account :(
I logged in this morning and checked and I couldnt find it
so I thought you forgot to log into my account and post it,
I have just posted it on my account, and flippedstars let me
know you already did it on your account :(
Thanks everyone I am really excited about getting her but I
have a few weeks to wait!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
oh duh you said that! how old is she in the pics? how old will she ben when u get her? what do you think honey will think?
Well I am not 100% sure on her age as yet, because the breeder sent me all the pics of all available female pups, She said most were 4 weeks old, so I am assuming she is 4 weeks old! I will know more tomorrow when she gets back from her trip to sydney. In the weeks before Christmas she had 4 mummy's give birth within a few days of each other!
Normally her pups don't leave until at least 12 weeks but I think I will get Izzy at around 8-10 weeks maybe earlier depending on how she is doing.
I know the breeder very well, she is where Honey and Keona came from, so she knows my cousin and my self and knows I can handle a younger pup!
We have had rescues from as young as a week old so I am no stranger to a young pup!
And I think Honey is going to be thrilled! She is so happy when she goes to her breeders and plays with all the Chi's and especially the babies! She loves when she has play dates with Keona, its probably the only time she really gets up and runs and plays, so I think a baby will be perfect for her, it should get her up and running around and hopefully shed a few pounds lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts