Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
He's lovley! If you were to show him in the US you could possibly do well in the smaller shows. He has a cobby build which is a plus. His head isnt up to standerd completley, which is very important to most judges. This is all just from what I can see. Either way he is adorable! How old is he and whats his weight?

·
Registered
400 Posts
In some of the pics it looks like he dosent have a definate stop between nose and skull. It also looks like his nose is a little long. But in your siggy he looks alot better, pics can be hard to tell. Are you sure he wont get over 6 pounds?

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
my friend has a quarter horse he is so gorgeous , i used to do show jumping a lot but sold my jumper and got 2 foals. they are 4 now one of them is acoloured and i have qualified twice for chaps with him ( in hand) and i have a welsh section d, she is really hard to handle! very stubborn but my coloured is a joy to own , i have part brokn him and am actually selling them at the mo to get a show jumper again! :wave:

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
awwww tyson is adorable id second him to jake lol he is nice and stocky and thats a good thing he doesnt have a definate stop but i wouldnt worry about it alot of them dont at the shows i think your best to try it and see what you both think its all about thefun in my eyes and if you have fun thats great and if you get anywhere than even better but i seriously think he is adorable

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
He is so cute but he looks a little long in body...Are you thinking of showing him? If so you best bet would be to have him elvated but a show breeder/owner/handler. This is where they get hands on and feel him as if he was in a show they will be Honest and not hold back if they think he isn't showable. I would wait till he was a little older also atleast from 6 months to a year old.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts