Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Elaina and Darcie!!!!!

Elaina was amazing and picked us up some xxs jackets and sweaters for beau as she has a great place to get them and wee cant find tiny clothes here for Beau

Also Darcie was so kind to think of beau and sent us a lovely little sweater that looks so nice on beau!!

I forgt my camera so had to take pics on my phone wanted to share photos of him wearing the clothing!!

The sweater Darcie sent!!

He looks so handsome in it!!

This one fits like a glove!!

This coat fits perfect

This one is too big but were gonna try and alter it length and width wise

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Bless! They all look fantastic :D
I love the orange sweater

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww, Beau looks so cute in all his new clothes :) , love the orange sweater, i love how the striped sweater looks with the scarf . too bad the black coat is too big, that was my favorite one. it velcros closed , so maybe if you could get someone to sew another piece of velco so you could make it tighter?

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
One of my exs moms friend is a seem stress she can alter the black one for us! Its more the length I tried rolling up the end and it's better so even a small stitch or a safety pin would make it ok!!!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Awww so cute!!!
Beau looks great in everything!
Can't you just use the black coat on one of your other pups?
It sure is a cute one. :) I was thinking of buying that coat, but in camel.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The black coat JUST fits baby but she had already so many winter jackets and today I scored an unbelievable priced puppia winter coat lol

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
The black coat JUST fits baby but she had already so many winter jackets and today I scored an unbelievable priced puppia winter coat lol

Post pics please! :p I LOVE Puppia! I wish they made clothing for us!!! :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts