Will work for belly rubs.

Gretel giving Godric the business.

Skeptic!

My Behemoth!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Theyre both such cuties! Love it when theyll just sprawl out on the bed and let you snap away with the camera.
I love your bedspread!
Thank you! My OH actually picked it because it feels good, I wasn't fond of the print at first but it's grown on me haha.

That was the only place I could get them to settle down, they know when they're on the bed it's behave time, they've been acting like freaks all day running and playing haha.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Thank you! My OH actually picked it because it feels good, I wasn't fond of the print at first but it's grown on me haha.

That was the only place I could get them to settle down, they know when they're on the bed it's behave time, they've been acting like freaks all day running and playing haha.
Lucky! I used to have purple bedding until we bought our house and Drew banned it from our bedroom :( Soooo both of our guestrooms have purple bedding instead lol.
Love Gretel giving Godric "the business" too, sometimes brothers just need a good telling off.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lucky! I used to have purple bedding until we bought our house and Drew banned it from our bedroom :( Soooo both of our guestrooms have purple bedding instead lol.
Love Gretel giving Godric "the business" too, sometimes brothers just need a good telling off.
Lol, as long as it feels good Gary couldn't care less what it looks like. Our old one was HIDEOUS. It was the one from when we moved in together, that was on his bed from highschool, oh gosh when we moved I swore I'd burn it!

I didn't burn it, but it's definitely never seeing the light of day!

Gretel rules our roost around here :]

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Awww Godric looks like Piglet haha...all long and lanky...and his color is so pretty...and Gretel is just so cute too. I want a fawn girl :(

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Awww Godric looks like Piglet haha...all long and lanky...and his color is so pretty...and Gretel is just so cute too. I want a fawn girl :(
I was going to ask you, do you think he looks okay all things considered? He was deathly skinny for a good while ribs really showing etc. You think I can maintain his food or can he afford a decrease? I never weigh them I really should buy a scale.

I'm considering a food change up with our next order (soon) and i'm considering ordering some S&C but i'd wonder if he'd slim down again :/ I also want to try Orijen but with his track record of kibble i'm scared.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I think he still looks a litttttle skinny, but its hard to tell. I would even maybe say up his food a bit?? I mean, you could try getting orijen and mixing a teaspoon or tablespoon in with his THK, but be ware lol...he sounds like Bryco who just cannot eat kibble! Eees scaaaaaaarieees when they get it.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think he still looks a litttttle skinny, but its hard to tell. I would even maybe say up his food a bit?? I mean, you could try getting orijen and mixing a teaspoon or tablespoon in with his THK, but be ware lol...he sounds like Bryco who just cannot eat kibble! Eees scaaaaaaarieees when they get it.
On that thought......might hang with thk...kibble nightmare flashbacks!

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
They are both sooooo pretty I just love both of them.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Well he could just be going thru the lanky stage too, its hard to say, Piglet's chest has dropped a good bit and he doesn't look so lanky now at a year, but man around 7ish months hahah he looked just like Godric, so I bet Godric will fill out some.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts