Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in the UK and I was wondering what wormer and flea treatment/preventative's are the best to use? I have done a search but alot of the answers are from people in the US and I am not sure that I can get some of the treatments here. Thanks x

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Flea treatments i would stick with Frontline. Always used it and never had a problem with it. Wormer: For puppies i use Drontol Pink oral suspension liquid. It's useable upto a Year old of age. Its also really safe and its very very rare you can overdose on it, thinking about it i dont even think you can! lol Hope that helps. (Both are available from pet stores)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hopefully I will be coming home with one today, if everything checks out ok. I am so excited, I've had to get up because I cant sleep!:D

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shes black, tan and white and sooo cute! I just hope everythings ok when we go and look at her, as we've sort of fallen in love lol :D My husbands parents are taking us at 1:pm xxx

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh I will lol! :D I can imagine I shall get a bit obsessive with my camera! xxx

Thanks for the friend add, I was just about to add you!:p

·
Registered
681 Posts
Ohh I bet you are SO excited today!!
When Calista was under 1kg I was given panacur paste for worming... after she grew a bit she was given advocat spot on treatment, which is supposed to treat worms any other internal/external parasites.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts