Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a chi board but I don't think anyone would mind if you used this:

Here's a new avatar too:

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
It's so pretty! I love butterflies! If everyone doesn't mind I would love to use it as my siggy. :) Thank you so much. That was so thoughtful! :flower:

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
I just noticed it also says honorary chi! That is soo cute! I think she beleives she is a chi at times :lol:

hmmm to get it to fit I had to resize and now it can't fit the words. :?

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
I'm going to need some help on the siggy. I really don't want to lose the animation but I can't get it to upload

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry Kelly,
I didn't realize that the file was so big. The animations do it...
I"ve had to change it slightly and I resized it so that it will fit. Upload the same file, I replaced it.

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Anna, I hate to bother you again :oops: but I usually upload my pictures to imagecave and then use the link from there to get my siggy's to come up. It's saying the file is too large, is there another way I can get it to work? I am really horrible w/ computers.

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
tattdangel said:
Anna, I hate to bother you again :oops: but I usually upload my pictures to imagecave and then use the link from there to get my siggy's to come up. It's saying the file is too large, is there another way I can get it to work? I am really horrible w/ computers.
sorry to butt in but for the one I have now it said it was too large yet the link worked....did u try it or just take their word for it?

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Vic, what kinda link did you use? When I tried to upload it again there is no link. :? It's so cute! I really want to use it. I tried to resize it to the size my old siggy was but then it says I'll loose animation and I don't want to. I love how it says honorary chi :D I told Paul(hubby) that and he had to laugh :lol:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
tattdangel said:
Vic, what kinda link did you use? When I tried to upload it again there is no link. :? It's so cute! I really want to use it. I tried to resize it to the size my old siggy was but then it says I'll loose animation and I don't want to. I love how it says honorary chi :D I told Paul(hubby) that and he had to laugh :lol:
Tomorrow I will play with it see what happens ok?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts