Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today I went and picked up the newest edition to our family, Coltham Trick or Treat.
I've been waiting, for what seems like forever, for this day to arrive and only told a handful of people (I'm always scared I'll jinx it!).

I promise Louise I'd post pics of the little fella and introduce him to the forum, so here he is.

He is currently without a name so he's just called Puppy right now ;)

And a few pics of when we got home. Kiki was very excited so she just a blur for most of these :D

A few more to come...

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Aw he is gorgeous :) such a tiny little fellow, I love the photo of your lap - I know that pose!!

Bruno's dad is a Coltham too, I think there are a few Coltham pups on here :)

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you!

I love the Coltham lines :)

His Dad is Coltham Johnny Walker- SUCH a gorgeous boy!

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yay he's home and gorgeous he has bat fink ears too!!!! Looks like he's settling in quickly
His ears are HUGE!! I can't believe how much they've grown. I love them ;)

He was quiet at first but was soon sniffing around and playing with a few toys.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww, congratulations on the new baby.. he is just beautiful and I, too, adore his ears!

·
Registered
881 Posts
Yay :) he is stunning, feels like you have been waiting forever for him. He make me want to get some smooth coats will need to convince the hubby when he gets back from work lol and the landlord......
Thanks for posting them xxx

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone! :)

LOL Its funny because I was saying that if I got another, perhaps it should be a longcoat!
I think you should go for it :D xx

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Oh, he is so cute. Love his curly little tail. And your lap looks a lot like my lap these days. Enjoy your new pup.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you!
Yep he has a little piggy tail lol! Its very cute. I don't think it'll straighten out but it all just adds to his character I think :D

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you!

And welcome to the forum :D

You'll have to post more picks of Rocky, he's gorgeous! He has the same colouring as my Gambit ;)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts