Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh my gosh this is madness! I have never seen so many Chis in my life!
What a dream! If I were there I would lie down on the floor and smooch
them all day long! Haha, wow! Soooo much cuteness, awesome shots. :p
This is your breeder friend, right? I would put a few of these pups under my coat for sure! ;)
LS, you and so many others here have said the same things every time I post pics from our visits to Bellas. Don and Becky are very close friends of ours and their dogs are like our family. I have been posting pics from our visits both here and on FB for a long time, but with all of the new members here and some like you LS, that I do not have on FB I thought it would be nice to post some pics of my husband and I visiting with all the "Little Angels". Yes my friends this is what Chihuahua Heaven is like in all of it's furry glory!!!! When we visit we are never alone, we are always surrounded, we get TONS of kisses, fur hugs, bellies to rub and LOTS of chi love. We smile all the way to Bella's , the whole time we are there and all the way home!!! Now I ask you everyone...can you think of a better way to spend a day.
*These pics are from our visits & puppy spa day (which we help with)>>>Enjoy

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Our 2nd visit ever to Bella's and the day Jasper,Ralph and Myself 1st met our shy but beautiful girl Ms. Hannah ...as you know she would be ours the same day.

Myself with my boy Jasper, his mommy Daisy, his sister Iris and his cousin Rose.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Your hubby & you are amazing, caring individuals.
I love that your man is so good and gentle with
all these pups, it says a lot about his character.
You have a great guy there, hang on! That picture
of him looking at you while you are holding the pups
is so beautiful, I swear it's like I can see his love
for you even in the photo. And you are such an angel
bathing the pups and taking such care of them, smooching
them, I just love it. Fantastic photos, thank you for
showing me a little bit of your world, by sharing these
pictures. I really enjoyed them. :)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
I came back to look again. :p
It's amazing how spotless the house is! Must be incredibly hard to keep it so neat. And all the dogs look well cared for. It's really something else, I'm impressed.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts