Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you don't like it, let me know. I don't know if I'm pleased with it myself. Maisey's picture is so big and flipped because it's the only way I could get it to fit without chopping part of her face off. I even had to do a little photoshopping on the side to fill in empty space. If you have a better picture of Maisey where she is more centered in the picture, I can use that instead.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also, in case you were wondering, the quality is not as crisp because it is a .gif image which only has a maximum of 256 colors, so that's why it comes out a little pixelated. There's no way around it when making an animation like that unfortunately.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Caitlin, you go girl! It's awesome, very pretty! :thumbright:
It's rotating just fine, don't worry.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Caitlin, you go girl! It's awesome, very pretty! :thumbright:
It's rotating just fine, don't worry.
Thank you!

For some reason it has stopped on Maisey's picture for me and won't rotate anymore. It's just here on the forums, though. I can open it in another tab and it endlessly rotates. Must just be my browser for some reason.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
If you don't like it, let me know. I don't know if I'm pleased with it myself. Maisey's picture is so big and flipped because it's the only way I could get it to fit without chopping part of her face off. I even had to do a little photoshopping on the side to fill in empty space. If you have a better picture of Maisey where she is more centered in the picture, I can use that instead.

Caitlin,I could cry!I love it!Thank you ,thank you thank you!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts