Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out this cutie!! She's 3wks old & has the same dad as Lulu. I'm not considering her but just had to share. Isn't she adorable?!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh gosh what a face!!! Beautiful baby!!!

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
AWWWWWWWW! I want lol! She is so cute.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know...her face is too sweet. She was 2.5oz when she was born but her litter (there were 2) were a week early I believe. She obviously chunked up nicely though! Her face reminds me of Lulu in her earlier weeks definitely. If only I didn't already have a house full. :lol:

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Lol I know me to and if I lived closer lol

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
omg what a cutie heather i dont like odd numbers i think you should just take her to een up the numbers lol

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cheryl, you & me both! haha

Mandy, you're horrible!! I hate odd numbers too but we truely are maxed out right now. Someday I'll get/have another to show. ;)

Kristi, there are tons of dilutes I see all the time because I'm forever browsing (bad habbit!) & as you know...I love dilutes! But it's gotten so easy for me to be like "eh whatever". This one caught my eye for whatever reason. I'll be curious to see her in a few weeks.

where is her breeder located?who bred her?shes gorgeous.what a baby face.is she on hold?
She was bred by Lulu's breeder here in Maine. Don't think she's on hold as far as I know--she just got put up as available since she's still so young. I can't imagine she'll be available long though I could be wrong. But girls typically go quick from this particular breeder...especially dilutes.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts