·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
wow that's soo special !! i love it :D

but i'm broke :lol: :cry: , i bought yesterday 3 burberry harnasses and 3 long leads for them and 5 new eating bowls ....... :D that's enough for this week :wink:

kisses nat

ps thanks for thinking of me ...that's so nice....xxx

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
i was going to get this for chiwi but think that it's too warm for a long hair chi.... what does other long hair chi owners think???

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm getting one for Gizzie when it gets cold here...it does actually reach in the 40's here sometimes....LOL

He gets very cold...he loves to be snuggled in this really thick hello kitty blanky I have...and I keep the AC temp around 73...

He just loves to be in some type of blanket/comforter :roll:

I know it gets real cold in Jersey...so I think she would benefit from it...I e-mailed the lady and she says it's not that thick that it will make them sweat...wait they don't sweat, but pant...LOL

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
SunnyFLMum said:
I'm getting one for Gizzie when it gets cold here...it does actually reach in the 40's here sometimes....LOL

He gets very cold...he loves to be snuggled in this really thick hello kitty blanky I have...and I keep the AC temp around 73...

He just loves to be in some type of blanket/comforter :roll:

I know it gets real cold in Jersey...so I think she would benefit from it...I e-mailed the lady and she says it's not that thick that it will make them sweat...wait they don't sweat, but pant...LOL
thanks a lot woamn. thanks for encouraging me to spend money lol.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I've seen them! They;d be really cute as sleeping bags, I dunno if I'd actually use one as a carrier though

Ruby sleeps in her faux fur sleeping bag every night without fail and doesnt get too hot at all, lol. She looks all cute snuggled in there like a little fox ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts