Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Too cute! It's perfect for her, the colour goes beautifully with Lily's colouring.
Thanks Alaina! I forgot about this piece, it was actually the first clothing that we bought for Lily.
We were visiting Chicago and went to a boutique Tails in the City, it is an amazing brand that I can't find anywhere else. There is a beautiful satin bow that is on it also.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Lily is looking so cute in her for pets only hoodie,i love this brand.
I would love one like this for millie, it matches my Christmas tree with the golden sparkles so it would be lovely to have mills wearing something like this on Xmas day.
Where did you order it from?:)

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would love one like this for millie, it matches my Christmas tree with the golden sparkles so it would be lovely to have mills wearing something like this on Xmas day.
Where did you order it from?:)
Oh my gosh Jessica..it is the best. I wish they carried this brand here. We purchased this at Tails in the City. It is in Chicago. I wish we had more access to this brand, I think it is one of the better ones.
There is a beautiful lace lining that matches the color of the hoodie on the inside.
I'll say that it is pricey..but my husband and I didn't hesitate when we saw it. Some things you just HAVE to have.😉😉😉😉

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Where did you order it from?
Oh my gosh Jessica..it is the best. I wish they carried this brand here. We purchased this at Tails in the City. It is in Chicago. I wish we had more access to this brand, I think it is one of the better ones.
There is a beautiful lace lining that matches the color of the hoodie on the inside.
I'll say that it is pricey..but my husband and I didn't hesitate when we saw it. Some things you just HAVE to have.😉😉😉😉
Ah meoshia has mentioned tails in the city Chicago to me before and I've saw photos of it, it looks awesome!
It defo looks worth the money it's so chic!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's super adorable! I should check some of the boutiques around here- I never go to any of them cause I am always online shopping but this brand looks great!
I bet you have some great boutiques Annie. We love to go and take the dogs. We don't always purchase something but every once in a while you will see something that made yor trip!! Your dogs are looking wonderful, hope you have been having some lovely adventures.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Awe I remember when Lily first got this hoodie. It was too big on her. Now it fits great! Is that the extra small? I really want a For Pets Only hoodie for Ava. They are just gorgeous. Melissa may try and add them again. She is so busy right now adding all of the other brands I've overloaded her with lol. Plus new Wooflink. You are lucky to be getting use out of that pretty sweater since Florida is so warm, I imagine it never gets cool enough for it there?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts