Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
OMG that is just precious! Have i ever mentioned that i just adore chihuahuas? Not because some famous person has one, not because it's the thing right now, but simply because i just know and love the breed.

OH GREAT,,,,I can see myself someday...the old woman they call "the chihuahua lady". The one who has 57 chihuahuas living in her home. The one who eats bolo dog food so she can afford "the good dog food" for her babies". :shock: Only 49 more chihuahuas and i'm there,,, :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
JOLIE'SMOM said:
OH GREAT,,,,I can see myself someday...the old woman they call "the chihuahua lady". The one who has 57 chihuahuas living in her home. The one who eats bolo dog food so she can afford "the good dog food" for her babies". :shock: Only 49 more chihuahuas and i'm there,,, :shock: :shock:
Hmmm, I say 5 more years and you're there. :D

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
JOLIE'SMOM said:
yeah, one day, they'll call you "the chihuahua lady" instead of what they call you now... the CRAZY chihuahua lady. :lol: :lol:

Cooper sends his love from his kennel. He's in big trouble and wants you to come save him from his vicious momma. If you want to know what he did, just take a jaunt over to the Chi Questions forum.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts