Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh, thank you so much. I can't get enough. You should be so proud. They are stunning. What I wouldn't give to meet them!!! Please let us know as soon as somebody is expecting...:coolwink::coolwink::coolwink:

The last picture really should be a greeting card. How do you get them to all sit still and look at you??? Magic, pure magic!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Oh, I am in love with the little tan/white longhair on the left. WOW! Tell me about this cutie! Boy or girl? How old? Any other pictures? Sooooooo cute!!

brodysmom

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I always have some "dog-candy" when i take photos ! But this time it was more easy because my sister was at the computer (behind) and when they heard the song of the fork in the plate they became very alert ! I promise you they have to eat everyday ! but they are very "food-food-addict" !!! ehheheheeh

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What kind of food do you use? I'm curious because Brody is super picky. I have had him on about every kind of food imaginable. ha.

brodysmom

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh, I am in love with the little tan/white longhair on the left. WOW! Tell me about this cutie! Boy or girl? How old? Any other pictures? Sooooooo cute!!

brodysmom

Virgil is our 1st Chi ! First i wouldn't have a chihuahua... But my mother's husband offers her Virgil in 2004... 6months ago we were having a "chihuahua pic-nic" with our breeder and when she saw him she says that we must show our little guy ! Anyone in the familiy was very entertaining by this activity... but the next dog show was in a city very near so i decided to prepare my Virgil for this dog show ! Fist dog-show, first victory ! In 3 straight show he becames a new swiss junior Champion and wins a lot of best of breed ! He has win in Swiss and in Luxembourg too. After a dog like Virgil you can just be a Chihuahua-Addict !!! And the Mia come to house and little by little the others...

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Well, I am a true Virgil FAN. He is just gorgeous. No wonder he did so well at the dog shows. He's just beautiful! I LOVE VIRGIL!! :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Is Virgil neutered? I may have missed that post. He is incredible but they all are. So, you are just starting your hand at breeding? I can't wait to see what transpires. Please keep us posted. Is Calice ready for breeding? I, as many others on here, are addicted to chi's as well. They are just amazing little creatures. If you ever get sick of Virgil, let me know. LOL. :coolwink:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Is Virgil neutered? I may have missed that post. He is incredible but they all are. So, you are just starting your hand at breeding? I can't wait to see what transpires. Please keep us posted. Is Calice ready for breeding? I, as many others on here, are addicted to chi's as well. They are just amazing little creatures. If you ever get sick of Virgil, let me know. LOL. :coolwink:

No he's not neutered... on dog-show the male must have the 2 "bowls" :coolwink: He must start his Father-Career on this winther... A swiss breeder has plan to introduce Virgil in his breeding-programm... So he must be father of some females near... :p

·
Registered
6,764 Posts

No he's not neutered... on dog-show the male must have the 2 "bowls" :coolwink: He must start his Father-Career on this winther... A swiss breeder has plan to introduce Virgil in his breeding-programm... So he must be father of some females near... :p
Yea, I wasn't thinking. Got it. He will make some amazing babies. I can't wait to see what happens.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts