16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand: Paris Hilton/Little Lily
Dress & T-Shirt
Both are like brand new.
Dress Value:$58
T-Shirt Value:$39.95

8" chest, 4.5 to 5" neck, 6" long.

$100 value, will sell both for $40 with shipping included. I will leave them up here for a week before listing them on eBay.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Katy! I have all this stuff, and my pups never hardly wear clothes. :/ Figured it was time to downsize some.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Too dang cute T. My crew couldn't fit either but whoever scoops that up is getting a real deal, the PH line is so expensive normally.

Cute cute cute!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks ladies! It is def. a deal! Even on eBay, one dress or T is going for $40 to $60.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
these are too cute especially the lipstick shirt....my chis is way too big for these...:(..
It is really cute! I wish my pups liked wearing clothes more. All of this nice stuff just sits in their trunk, for the most part. I have some basic stuff that I put on them to keep them warm in the Winter, and all the "fancy" stuff just sits there. :/ I can't close the trunk anymore. :lol:

You can get the T here:

Paris Hilton "Kiss" Dog Shirt - dog boutique - The Diva Dog

I thought it was about $39.95, looks like it's even more ($54.95). Probably means that the dress is more expensive as well.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Princess!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump*******

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You can still get the "kiss" T in a bigger size. Quite pricey, but they are very very cute! Jade just isn’t a fan of clothes, as are none of mine. :/ I can't see something this cute just hangin' out in a trunk the rest of it's life. :wink: :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
***Bump***

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
***Bump***

1 - 17 of 17 Posts