Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
brand new with tags, pink and orange sweatshirt hoodie 3.50 plus shipping
size xxs Very , very cute!!! so if you have a xxs girl this is a great bargain and really cute :)

deleted pics of boy items. all boy items sold :)

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Depending on how many of them you want; one would cost around $2.50-$3 to ship.

If you took all 3; she could probably ship in a priority box for $4.95.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i do shipping with delivery confirmation, so 1st item is 3 dollars, each additional is 1 dollar. sorry i dont know how to do pounds to dollars. just do a search and you will see. but these are very reasonable. i bought them when i was shopping for my girls to pass a bargain on to others. not trying to make money , just share a bargain :)

·
Registered
384 Posts
i do shipping with delivery confirmation, so 1st item is 3 dollars, each additional is 1 dollar. sorry i dont know how to do pounds to dollars. just do a search and you will see. but these are very reasonable. i bought them when i was shopping for my girls to pass a bargain on to others. not trying to make money , just share a bargain :)

seems like a very good bargan to me! and they are nice clothes!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Depending on how many of them you want; one would cost around $2.50-$3 to ship.

If you took all 3; she could probably ship in a priority box for $4.95.

i think i'd just buy one for seeing how i just went to the store last nite and just brought a few items of clothing for randy that equaled up to 70$, lol. let me see... hmmmm.............

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Elaina, those are so cute! I got all of Izzy's stuff you sent me all ready, just need her :)
OMG only 3 sleeps to go!!!!!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Elaina, those are so cute! I got all of Izzy's stuff you sent me all ready, just need her :)
OMG only 3 sleeps to go!!!!!
thanks Manda, arent they cute, i just love shopping, even for others chis cause mine have so much already. :) oh, i cant wait till you get Izzy, drive carefully though, i know its a long ride, is someone going with you?

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
thanks Manda, arent they cute, i just love shopping, even for others chis cause mine have so much already. :) oh, i cant wait till you get Izzy, drive carefully though, i know its a long ride, is someone going with you?
I cant thank you enough for all the cute outfits you got for Izzy she will look stunning when she finally grows into them :)
Bell and also my Hubby Shannon are coming with me, I think my hubby will do most if not all the driving! I dont do well on long drives.
And of course Honey and Keona are coming with us too :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh, that sounds fun then with all of you going, even Honey and Keona . cant wait to hear all about it :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have worked it out with shipping as £13.10 does that sound ok?
yes, that should be fine, only thing is to the UK i cant get delivery confirmation, but it should be fine, i never had a problem with sending mail.
i take paypal. send me a pm if you want them :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the 3 boys items are being sold to Milosmum :)
the orange and hot pink hoodie size xxs is still available, so cute and only 3.50 plus shipping if your girl is a xxs this is really cute, i have on for minnie and tootise and i love them.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts