Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:wink: THAT'S IT! I'm learning how to use the thingymabob...you know..that thing that makes stitches... :? :D

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
oooo perdy...
my sewing machine is an ancient singer sewing machine, this thing doesnt even have a motor or foot pedal, all by hand, which is great for small stuff like a coat but for big stuff doesnt work...
must save money to buy new sewing machine that makes fancy stitches and goes vrooooom!

though vixe preferes a sling type to a bag type...hmm mabe the round one might work....
yeah shes spoilt lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
I make and sell custom made chi clothes, if anyone is intereted I will be able to make the carriers for you. If you would like more information about my web site you can e-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
jamie_chi said:
I make and sell custom made chi clothes, if anyone is intereted I will be able to make the carriers for you. If you would like more information about my web site you can e-mail me at jamiesdogcollection-AT-hotmail.com
I don't think I could afford over 100$ for the purse, lol. I think I'll just send the pattern to my grandma who will do it out of love, LOL.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts