Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering about something :? . Kemo started getting mellow right before we got Bindi--zoomies were far and few between....part of the reason I wanted a second dog was to give him "life" back.....well it has worked for sure. My question is this....eventually Bindi will get to "chill" mode and I was wondering will I have two lumps of clay or will they always play and have fun? I was wondering what the older with 2 or more dogs do... :?:

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Gosh Victoria, that's a good question. Maybe part of it depends on their personalities.
Luna is 2 years old and she's the laziest chi around 8) ...she likes to relax on the couch all day long while Stella, who is 1 year and a half, is VERY playful!
When we bought Stella I was hoping that Luna would have someone to play with but she doesn't care about playing at all.......so we are the ones that have to play with Stella every night :D :D nowadays I am sooo exhausted at night that poor little Stella often has to play alone.....can't wait to have this baby so he can play with her :lol: :lol:
Like I said, I think a lot of it depends on their personalities but for experience with my family dogs (not chis), they got lazier with age....I guess they are like people :)

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Hmmm that is an interesting question. This is the first time I have had more than 1 chi at a time. Annabelle will be turning 4 in June. She hardly ever gets the zoomies anymore and likes to lay around a lot. Cody and Callie are both under a year old. They are both very active and they just love to be together. I guess when they are older they will be inactive together. :wink:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So i will just have to keep getting puppies huh? LOLOLOL :lol: :shock:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
My oldest Bruiser will be three in April and plays as much as he ever did! :D He plays with Teddy and Chloe all the time! Teddy is over two years and acts just like a big baby. :roll: They play, play, play! But, Chloe is the leader of the pack...for sure! :D

sandra

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Kemo's mama that is exactly what i was going to say. You just have to keep getting puppies. I only have one and I will be curious to see if he keeps up his zoomies. He certainly does them now but he is only a year and 3 months. At least once a day and sometimes twice :lol: He forces dad to do them with him everynite right after he eats. Then he collapses in a heap for the nite. Same exact thing every nite :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts