Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
awww poor guhner, think he needs some snow boots bless him, and I dont blame him, I dont much like the snow either

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I am not a big snow person but I love looking at pictures of snow and Guhner sure looks cut in it:)

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Carl and Mia are apparently trying to convince me to like snow :rolleyes:
They sit by the door and whine all the time because they want to go play outside!! And once we're out there they can only be out for a few minutes because it's FREEZING!

Guhner looks so sweet in his sweater :love5:

·
Registered
335 Posts
awww what a cutie looks like guhner loves eating snow (never eat yellow snow)lol
awww bless is it really snowing up there where you are i hate snow if it snows here think i will be indoors wont go out not even work

·
Registered
14 Posts
cute! Boy do we know snow here, I always shovel a patch all winter long for Zuzu, so she can go potty. I love the snow, but Zuzu... not so much, but no matter how much she dislikes the snow, she dislikes the boots most of all. :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
I think most chi hate snow.. i dont think mine will ever enjoy the winter.. he likes the warmth too much.

i used to have a cocker spaniel that LOVED the snow she loved to be covered in it!!! But my chi HATES the stuff... we have a hard time getting him to go after it has snowed the first couple of times.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Absolutely adorable! If it even rains, my princess, Olivia will look out the opened door, raise one front paw and look at me as if to say, "Oh pullezzz, you don't expect me to muss my paws out there, do you? lol Spoiled babies :)

CelesteWolffe
Kentucky

1 - 17 of 17 Posts