Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How Yoshi and Chibi are getting along now? It is like this 24/7 with no peace and quiet anymore, LOL!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jamoka's Jem said:
LOL ! I see Bo Brady!
LOL! Funny you noticed that, Days of Our Lives is the only Soap I watch:)

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
i watch it more now because Passion has left :( , i NEED to get direct tv , it only come on DTV now :(

Days is so confusing now

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes it has been really far fetched lately. But from my understanding a new producer has taken over and it is supposed to be working its way back. I have been watching Days for 24 yrs now, LOL! How sad is that:)

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
whoa! well i've wacthed Passions snice i was in the 10th grade and i'm 24 now, i've watched Days off and on snice i was in 5th grade! LOL

well i hope it comes back it's so stupid but it's funny!!

·
Registered
726 Posts
:lol: those are the same noises kujo makes when he fights with iris. but she is 25 lbs :O. they will work it out sometime....soon i hope :)

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Its great they're getting along and playing together. I love their play vocal noises too.

·
Registered
224 Posts
HAHHAHA... that's so funny! My dogs still play-fight like that but NOT 24 hours a day. Maybe twice a week at the most. lol :)

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
That is SO cute! Are they both vocal or is it just one of them?

My boys play JUST like that and Guinness is alway yapping at Diesel. Diesel never made noise when playing before and it was funny to listen to Guinness yap & growl at Diesel.

Two are so much more fun than one! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts