Discussion Starter #1
Toasty warm in here!

Don't be lookin at my pinecone!

I'm not really sleeping...

I like this mountain stuff!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
i wasnt looking at your pinecone, i was looking at the pinecone next to you ;) monster hat! that drink is so strongggg lol :p

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah - I just got a new dirt bike - Kawasaki Monster Energy KLX140L. Woohoo, had fun on that!!

She say's that pinecone is hers too!

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awww ann how cute is lily gaurding her pinecone i love her wee blue jumper very cute thaks for posting xx

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh Ann!!! There's my angel. Look at her in your jacket, could you die??? Her little harness and pinecone. I didn't even notice the four wheeler, I'll have to go back and look. I only have eyes for Lily. She's such a darling and still so very, very tiny. Look how cute you look you little camper you. I sure wouldn't that cute "roughing" it!!! LOL. Thank you so much for posting these. I'm in picture heaven tonight!!!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks gals!! Other than being cold Lily seemed to love camping.

You're sweet Robin! Hats do wonders for not looking so "roughing it"!!

Lily hasn't learned the "shaaaaaring" lesson yet!! :D The dirt bike is a BLAST!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
she's just rather hoard her stuff and wear herself out trying to keep everyone else away from it!!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Wow, you really are my hero. Camping, hiking, fishing, dirt bike riding, the list goes on and on. I feel so "boring" next to you. LOL. :foxes15: Well, I am bathing all the dogs tomorrow, that's exciting, huh??? Hee.Hee. Love the pics and love her more. When you teach Lily how to share, can you send me the magic words so I can teach Chloe? She would growl if you came within 5 feet of her pinecone. It's downright rude. Love my Lily girl.

·
Registered
146 Posts
O Lily is adorable, she is snug like a bug in your jacket. Lily is a lucky little girl, she has a super mom like you.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
wow what a cutie..that first photo is priceless

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Awe Lily is such a doll, I cant believe how teeny tiny she is. I love the hat too! My husband has his own dirt bike but its yamaha.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Wow, looks like you had a fantastic time camping!! How daring of you!! ha ha! Lily is the star, that's for sure. I don't know how you get anything done. I'd just be sitting on the ground playing with her the whole time. LOL!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I wondered how your camping trip went.

Lily is so pretty. I hope she enjoyed herself out in the big world !
Thanks Alan. We had a great time. Dean rode the dirt bike for the first time and said, "wow! that way funner than street biking!". So now I'm getting my old dirt bike repaired for him. Thing is I would ride and he stayed with the dogs...dunno how we're gonna work this with both of us riding! We are going again this weekend. I love summer!!!

Lily is so adorable! I also love the dirt bike!

:thumbleft:
Thank you!!

O Lily is adorable, she is snug like a bug in your jacket. Lily is a lucky little girl, she has a super mom like you.
Aw, thanks Shawn! She was happy in my jacket that's for sure.

Awe Lily is such a doll, I cant believe how teeny tiny she is. I love the hat too! My husband has his own dirt bike but its yamaha.
Thanks! I won't hold it against your hubby that his is a Yamaha! How's Vin today? :D

aww she is adorable!
Thank you!

Wow, looks like you had a fantastic time camping!! How daring of you!! ha ha! Lily is the star, that's for sure. I don't know how you get anything done. I'd just be sitting on the ground playing with her the whole time. LOL!

Brodysmom
I did a LOT of that too!!

How adorable!!

Thank you!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts