Chihuahua People Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
I dont like either. Especially Foruka ...that reminds me of varuca that you can get on your feet...ewwwww! :lol:

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Hey guys I dont think your been very nice, each to their own people, not everyone is gonna like the names we all pick but its not our decision but personally I prefer Boris its cute :D

·
Registered
795 Posts
ozzysmom said:
Hey guys I dont think your been very bice, each to their own people, not everyone is gonna like the names we all pick but its not our decision but personally I prefer Boris its cute :D
Nicely said! :D I also choose Boris, because you can make up many nicknames off that. I'm a nickname lover!

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
ozzysmom said:
Hey guys I dont think your been very bice, each to their own people, not everyone is gonna like the names we all pick but its not our decision but personally I prefer Boris its cute :D
well i was 100% sure it was a wind up feruka >verucca :shock:

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Well im sure if it was supposed to be varruca she would of said that, this person is getting a chi and has been asking questions etc over the board Im sure if it was a wind up they wouldnt have bothered with all that first.

Im sorry if you are offended in anyway soon2bechiowner.

Im sure that name is an indian name similar to foruk

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
ozzysmom said:
Well im sure if it was supposed to be varruca she would of said that, this person is getting a chi and has been asking questions etc over the board Im sure if it was a wind up they wouldnt have bothered with all that first.

Im sorry if you are offended in anyway soon2bechiowner.

Im sure that name is an indian name similar to foruk
.............. you never know she might have been having a laugh with us!

·
Registered
825 Posts
She asked what we each thought about the names and i game my honest opinion. My opinion wasnt given in a nasty way. It was simply my opinion on the names she asked about. :shock: :?

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Seren said:
She asked what we each thought about the names and i game my honest opinion. My opinion wasnt given in a nasty way. It was simply my opinion on the names she asked about. :shock: :?
me too thats why i said yuk, and untill i saw she had made previous posts i thought she was a troll :lol:

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
why ??????????????????????????????????????????? would she be having a joke about what she wants to name her chi

I didnt say ytou said it in a nasty way but it wasnt said in a very considerate way either, remember the written word is easily misinterpreted and please respect other individuals choices :wave:

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Because of such odd names it was like someone taking the p''' for a laugh, if you go to the main dog websites they would have had a 'dont feed the troll' message on the top of the message! Anyway whats the point of answering if you cant say what you feel no one was rude just said our opinions like we were asked!

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Well I think you should look up the word TACT in the dictionary, Alot of people have ODD names for their dog but it is because they like unusual or different names their is no harm in that.

WHY DO YOU THINK THIS PERSON IS A TROLL

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Of course we all choose whatever we like for our Chihuahuas/pets names BUT she asked our opinions, if she wanted us ALL to just say we liked them then im sure she wouldnt have asked our opinions in the first place...........Okay YES i love the name Foruka, it doesnt sound like a foot disease and Boris is just as cute doesnt sound like a horror film actor, happy now!

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
OMG :shock: I really deserved that didnt I - she didnt ask you if you liked the names she asked you which you prefered they are obviously 2 names she loves and I dont think it was nice how you answered "YAK!"

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Well Claire you are getting onto me for nothing, i told you when i read this i thought it was a wind up! Previously when people been asked about names they liked or not everyone has said what they thought, i was being honest and dont know why on earth you are making such a big deal, i just said yuk for goodness sake, my opinion, what about when you say about what people are thinking of calling their dogs some name and you cant imagine calling them that youve told them so.Whats the difference?

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
the difference is Ive used tcact and smilies etc and have never just said one word YAK

and also the only names Ive ever commented on was earlier when chi lady was thinking of the name choo choo and I just said I couldnt imagine shouting them to come in with that name - that is not offensive and is my opinion if you had just said oooh im not sure I dont really like either name , it would of been better than saying YUK, please dont bother replying if you have anything else to say to me or the way I handle things I suggest you PM rather than slating me on the boards, I originally just said to try and be nice I was not offensive to you just doing my job as a moderator.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.