Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spoke too soon!! Our vet has rescues and we volunteered to foster a large breed dog or puppy. I got a text from him about American bulldog pups and I could not believe how adorable they were!! They were very dirty when they were picked up, previous owner had them very neglected. Here are some pics of the one that came home with us, the chis are curious but scared!! Poor little Ruby pees herself a little when ever they try to play!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
He is beautiful! Can he see and hear ok? Sometimes prominently white with blue eyes can have some issues with blindness, deafness and seizures.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He is beautiful! Can he see and hear ok? Sometimes prominently white with blue eyes can have some issues with blindness, deafness and seizures.
You are right! Thankfully he can hear well, I believe he can see. But there is something a little off, when I give him treats it could be right in front of him and he seems a little lost. I open the sliding door and he does not realize its open and has hit himself against the glass. He seems delayed, somethings off. He does play and eat well and the vet checked him and said he was in good health but I am doubting it. It would make sense if he did.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I love those eyes!!

We have an American Bulldog mix, and she's a really great dog. She's very loving and gets concerned when you're upset, which usually leads to tons of licks on your face (lol). She doesn't seem to know her own size, though. She thinks she's one of the small dogs.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I love those eyes!!

We have an American Bulldog mix, and she's a really great dog. She's very loving and gets concerned when you're upset, which usually leads to tons of licks on your face (lol). She doesn't seem to know her own size, though. She thinks she's one of the small dogs.
Aww!! She sounds adorable! I have never had a big dog. I am so scared leaving him with the chis but they happy with each other. 2 of the chis hate him, but the other two look for him to play and he knows they are small because he plays gently. He is really a sweet heart, I wonder what type of life he had before. There were 8 puppies total, full of fleas and ticks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts