Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was standing outside talking over the fence to my neighbor who is drunk :lol: And it felt like I had a sore spot on my side, so I went to touch it and there is a half dollar sized lump :cry: I couldn't even concentrate on talking to my neighbor anymore so I came in the house looked in the mirror and there is no bruising, not red mark no nothing and all I have done from that point is worry and stress to the point of making myself sick to my stomach. I know I haven't hit it on anything either. The lump is hard and solid. And of course the thoughts running through my head are cancer. And of course this is the Memorial Day weekend and the doctor is out until Tuesday :? So now I get to sit and worry all weekend. This just tops off a wonderful Month I have been having!! :roll: I will keep you all posted as things progress :cry:

·
Registered
936 Posts
KJsChihuahuas said:
Well I was standing outside talking over the fence to my neighbor who is drunk :lol: And it felt like I had a sore spot on my side, so I went to touch it and there is a half dollar sized lump :cry: I couldn't even concentrate on talking to my neighbor anymore so I came in the house looked in the mirror and there is no bruising, not red mark no nothing and all I have done from that point is worry and stress to the point of making myself sick to my stomach. I know I haven't hit it on anything either. The lump is hard and solid. And of course the thoughts running through my head are cancer. And of course this is the Memorial Day weekend and the doctor is out until Tuesday :? So now I get to sit and worry all weekend. This just tops off a wonderful Month I have been having!! :roll: I will keep you all posted as things progress :cry:

Oh no Lori, that really stinks. I hope that it turns out to be nothing but my prayers will truely be with you. The doctors recently found a tumor in my moms throat, but luckily they caught it soooo early that they were able to take care of it with lots of medication. Luckily no chemo or anything like that. Update us, and I hope the days pass early so you don't sit there worrying to much.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Please do keep us posted. Is it a static lump under the skin or does it move relatively freely? Lets hope it's just a cyst and it goes away on its own. Try to enjoy the weekend and not worry about it. I know it's easier said then done, but try. :)

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
aww lori - does it move freely or is it just kinda stuck there ? It might just be a simple cyst like noah said - i will keep you in my thoughts and keep us posted :wave:

·
Registered
292 Posts
I will be praying for you-I had a similiar situation happen to me something like 12 years ago and I have to go for check ups every 6 months ever since-I was terrified at the time and it was life changing-just know that you are not alone and God Bless

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its solid :( I have not slept all night :tard: I can't. I have been reading on the Internet about lipoma in humans, guess they are sorta the same for dogs to! I should have known that. However I am still going to have it checked, I hate people who self diagnose LMAO :lol:

Good news is I am learning more on how to make siggies and avtars :tard: :lol:

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you Victoria and everyone!!! I know it is driving me insane already. SO I am trying to keep myself busy on here and making siggies LMAO :lol:

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
All I ask is to definately get yourself to the doctor as soon as you can. Don't let the fear of knowing keep you away.
You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Let us know as soon as you find something out. :)

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
luvmypuppet said:
shoulda called me last night, i was up til 4 am :shock:

i hope it's just nothing. do keep us posted on it!

I was up until 7 am now I am up again :shock:

All I ask is to definately get yourself to the doctor as soon as you can. Don't let the fear of knowing keep you away.
You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Let us know as soon as you find something out
Oh I promise I am calling the Doctor on Tuesday :D

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Sending positive thoughts your way......you are making good use of your waiting time, your new siggy is beautiful.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I am thinking of you & sending positive thoughts your way. Please try to turn your mind to other things & not worry. I do know what you're going through, I've had a similar experience myself in the past. :love1:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts